Daughters of Faith (DoF) Ministry
This ministry is headed by a chair lady (Pastor Jane Kariuki) assisted by seven committee members drown from among the ladies. From among the committee members is an assistant chair lady, treasurer and secretary.
To empower ladies:
- Small groups. The daughters of Faith ministry employs small group strategy to meet it’s objectives. The ladies are divided into 13 Groups with each group has it’s own leadership. This approach helps in ensuring that each lady in the ground receives personalized attention and support from group members whenever there is a need. Groups also offer a platform for leadership skills and talent development.
- Monthly meetings – these are held on every 2nd Saturday of the month. Focus on topical issues such as parenting, marriage, cookery, common childhood diseases, gynecological issue and many other challenges that affect women.
- Quarterly overnight prayer meetings.
- Annual ladies dinners and weekend challenge.
- Open air meetings.
- Daughters of Faith ministry is also key in supporting the vision of the church
- Ministry to special Groups: Daughters of Faith ministry also focuses on offering support hand maidens (widows), single ladies, young adults
- Over activities: prison ministry, ministry to children homes and secondary schools.