Car Marshaling Ministry
- To keep data/record of all motor vehicles entering and exiting the church compound.
- To ensure smooth flow of traffic inside the church compound.
- To maintain security of vehicles within the church compound.
- Issuance and collection of car park badges on entry & exit points.
- Placement of road safety & instruction signs within & outside church compound to direct & caution drivers.
- Strategic positioning of car marshaling agents within the compound to prevent any damage and vandalism of motor vehicles.
Team Leader – Moses Keguro
Assistant team leaders – Henry Mongare, Peter Milembo
Secretary: Allen Choru
Members: We are composed of 8 members